Best practice, fully audited, end-to-end, engineering change management.
Changes to Technical Information are Fully Managed
- Reservation of new tags and documents resulting from changes entered directly by a user interface or by an upload process
- Validation of all data against information handover specifications, external application registers and code tables
Seamless Multi-System Integration
- Combined with AVEVA NET, the solution highlights information changes to its users, enabling better-informed decision making
- Implemented as a combined solution with AVEVA NET Gatekeeper, users are able to validate new and legacy data against configurable, predefined information standards before making controlled updates using AVEVA Change Manager
- Integration with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Document Management (DM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, whether AVEVA’s or third-party
Controlled Updates and a Complete Audit Trail
- Check-in and check-out control of tags and documents, for managing concurrent updates
- Role-based user access control, enabling internal and external organizations to manage large quantities of information in an orderly manner
- Tools to provide configurable reports and key performance indicators on data quality
Please contact us anytime
We're happy to provide more information about our products, services, solutions, technical support, training and events.
You can also contact us if you're looking for the latest news or simply want to connect with us.
m: +36 30 310 1155 | t: +36 1 350 2101
Please fill out the form with your message and we will get in touch shortly.